When a customer makes an online purchase he/she will be directed to the order page. A link to this page is also sent to the customer's email. The order page is available for all purchases (both BoxOffice and online).
On the order page, the customer can:
- Download tickets (PDF and mobile)
- Download product vouchers
- View receipt
- View seats in numbered hall
- View seat information
- View recommended events (if activated)
- Change date and seats (if activated)
- Add products to order (if activated)
- Add unique name to tickets (if activated)
- Send tickets to a friend
Navigate to order page
- After online purchase (payment has been approved), the customer will be redirected to the order page.
- From the email confirmation sent automatically after purchase, View order (could be called something else)
- From BoxOffice, the user can click View online. If you have multiple skins, these can be opened via the Globe next to View online. The URL in the browser can be copied and sent to customer afterwards ( e.g. https://tix.se/en/buyingflow/receipt/de6kc3dy6x4gt3sgmfsu2ltrly/)
- From the order in BoxOffice, the user can Send mail to the customer with a link to the order page.
Click View seats to open hall view where the seats for the event in the order are highlighted.
Clicking Get tickets downloads all tickets in the order as PDF. Note! that product vouchers must be downloaded separately.
To download mobile tickets (Wallet or Pass2U), click Mobile pass and add each ticket one at a time by pressing each ticket's box. Note! Product vouchers cannot be downloaded as mobile tickets.
Get product will download all product vouchers in the order as PDF.
At the top (if activated), recommended events will be shown. The chosen event is based on events that people also bought tickets to. E.g. Many people that have bought tickets to ABBA (in the order) have also bought tickets to Cabaret and Måsen.
The customer can (if activated) change to another date by clicking Change show, choosing a new event, new seats and completing payment for the potential exchange fee.
The customer can (if activated) add products to an existing order. E.g. if he/she realize that it would be nice to drink a beer before the show.
The customer will then be redirected to a buying process for products where he/she can add desired products and finalize the purchase.
- Note! Visible products are only date connected ones.
Unique name on tickets
It is possible to activate a setting that all tickets bought for an event need a unique customer name on it. This must be added from the customer order page before it is possible to download the tickets.
Click Forward tickets to friend.
Choose which tickets to forward, input an email address and click Send. It is also possible to either just download the selected ticket or copy a link that will lead to a download of the tickets.
If you click send, the recipient will receive an email with instructions of how to download the tickets.