There are two different subscription types: Fixed seat subscription (Specific events) where the customer purchases tickets to a predefined number of events that occur in the same hall and the customer sits in the same seat. In a Flexible subscription (Choose from multiple events), the customer chooses the amount of events and tickets they would like to attend.
The prerequisite for creating a subscription is to have first created the desired ticket types (subscription type) and that these have been priced in the events that will be included in the subscription.
Ticket types are created under Administration - Tickets - Ticket types. For more information, click here
Subscription X includes Event 1, Event 2 and Event 3. Those three events include ticket type (of subscription type) Standard X that has the price €20. Total price for the subscription will then become €60.
To create subscriptions, you navigate to Administration - Subscription and click Add subscription in the upper right corner
- Name: Name of subscription
- Abbreviation: Abbreviation shown in order and sales view.
- Season: Shown in reports
New season can be created under Administration - Season.
- Type: Choose Specific events or Multiple events.
- Same seat: Used in fixed seat subscriptions and defines whether the subscription should force the same seat on all events or not.
- Color: Color shown together with the abbreviation in order and sales view.
The label of the subscription with abbreviation and name in sales view.
- Show label: Define if the label above should be shown in sales dashboard on the included events or not.
- Description: Visible in online buying process.
Description in the online buying process.
- Min events:
- In Flexible (Multiple events): The minimum amount of events that the customer has to choose.
- In Fixed seat (Specific events): Minimum amount of events that need to be left in the subscription before sales stops.
Ex: A subscription includes 5 events, min is set to 3. It is possible to purchase the subscription as long as there are 3 future events left.
- Max events: Used in Flexible and defines the maximum amount of events that the customer can choose.
- Min & Max tickets: Defines minimum and maximum number of subscription seats that the customer can purchase per order.
- Ticket layouts: Specify a dedicated ticket layout for each connected printer type if it should be different from the default one.
- Ticket Types: Choose which ticket types should be connected to the subscription. Options are shown in the the left column and selected ones in the right column.
- Default ticket type: If more than 1 ticket type is selected, this setting defines which type that should be default ticket type.
- Event Groups: Select from which event groups that event dates should be selected from.
- Event: Select which events should be included in the subscription.
- Available online: Define if the subscription should be available online or not.
- Sales start & end: Define between which dates and times online sales should be available.
- Visible online: Define when the subscription should be visible online. The ticket buyer will not be able to see any information about the subscription except the sales start date.
- Delivery types: Choose which delivery types should be available.
- Subscription type: Define how the subscription should be named online. As a Subscription, Season card, Season ticket or package.
- Event type: Define how the events within the subscription should be named online. As Event, Show or Concert.
Online sales where types are set to Season card + Concert.
- Link: Link to the online buying process.
- Group tickets: If set to No, each individual event is shown with seat information (row, seat, price etc.). If set to Yes, one row is shown for the whole subscription.
NOTE! Flexible subscription in combination with Yes removes the possibility to choose specific seat online.
Basket in the online buying flow where Group is set to Yes. The basket shows one row per subscription.
Basket in the online buying flow where Group is set to No. The basket shows one row per subscription and seat.
- Allow change: Define if and how ticket buyers should be allowed to change events online after purchase has been made.
NOTE! This setting must be set to the season that is connected to the subscription via Administration - Seasons.
- No: Changes not allowed.
- Within the same event group: Changes are allowed to another event within the same event group that the event you change from is included in.
- Event groups in subscription: Changes are allowed to all events within the event groups that are included in the subscription.
- To any event group: Changes are allowed to all event groups that allow changes.
- Change outside subscription: Changes are allowed to event groups outside the subscription if set to Yes.
NOTE! The subscription ticket type must be added to the events and set with access rights local + online
- Select price zones: If the price zone should be visible as a parameter in the online buying process.
- Numbered seating view: Choose how seats should be selected online. Either use event settings or a dedicated one for the subscription.
- Permissions: Choose if there should be any subscription specific permission connected.
- E-mail template for online sales: Define if a dedicated e-mail layout should be used or a default one.
- Customer tag: Add a customer tag to the subscription. Logged in web profiles with the specific tag can then get access to tickets for the subscription before general sale start or special ticket types that are not available for everyone. Read more
- Allocation: Choose if the subscription should only be available to a specific allocation.
- Allocation options: Define if sales should be done only on the selected allocation/s or on the selected allocation/s first and when those are sold continue on regular seats.
- Suggest on event: If set to Yes people who enter the online buying process for specific events that are included in the subscription will be prompted with a pop-up telling them that the event is also part of a subscription at a discounted price.
- Header: Header for the pop-up.
- Description: Information box in the pop-up.
- Customer information on each ticket: If set to Yes, the system will demand that a name is input manually on each ticket in the order before tickets can be downloaded. When name and customer information have been input, the tickets will split into new unique orders on new unique customers.
In the tab Access it is possible to bulk edit access rights for ticket types included in the subscription. It is also possible to edit schedule and voucher code.
Connect dedicated products to the subscription sales flow without having to be connected to each event in the subscription.
Set if the subscription is a renewal from a past subscription and if so map which ticket type should be renewed..
NOTE! When renewal is to made contact Tixly Support.
Add translations for online and ticket elements to activated languages.