After a seat has been selected, click Sell/Reserve to continue. (For more information about seat selection, see Reserve tickets).
Anonymous sale (Quick sales)
If Quick Sales is active, it is possible to click Quick sell and the order will be sold on the Anonymous customer card with the default payment type. Tickets will be automatically printed and you will be redirected to the hall view.
- Change ticket type in the drop-down menu, either one by one or by marking multiple seats with changes applied to the selected.
- Click the X in the right column.
Add a description shown in the customer report.
Only visible if Quick sales are active. Choose desired payment type. It is possible to divide the amount into multiple payment types.
Sales WITH name (Quick sales)
- Search existing customers in the first field (First name) by First name, Last name, email or phone.
- When an existing customer has been selected, their name will be shown at the top. To deselect a customer, click the Red X at the top.
- If changes are made to the customer information, it will be saved to their customer card when clicking Reserve.
- Add a new client by simply inputting their customer information and clicking Reserve.
To finalize the order, click Sell.
- If you choose a customer in step 3, move back to step one, and click Quick sell, the order will still be sold on Anonymous customer.
- Changing the expiry date in Description tab will not have any effect on the order.
If Quick sale is inactive, you would click Reserve to continue to the order card and the payment window.
Go to the Payment tab, choose payment method and click Sell. It is possible to divide the payment into multiple payment methods.
If there is an active POS integration, choose the POS tab and press Send to POS. The amount will then be sent to the POS terminal where the purchase will be finalized. When the payment has been approved in the POS, the POS will return the approval to the system and the order will be marked as sold.
- It is currently not possible to use POS in quick sales.
Make a reservation according to previous description and choose the payment method Invoice in the Payment tab. The order will then be specified in the cashier report as an invoice sale.
Make a reservation according to previous description and choose a desired payment method for the installment. Click Add payment at the bottom and the installment will be shown at the bottom under Partial payments. The amount will be redacted from the total amount due on the order. To remove the installment click the X to the right.
Redeem gift card
Make a reservation according to the previous description. Navigate to the Payment tab, input the gift card number in the Gift card number field and click Get. The amount of the gift card will then be deducted from the order. If there is a remaining amount, any other payment method can be used to complete the order.
- PIN is not used in box office.
- If a gift card has expired, it can still be redeemed in box office but NOT online.
Send tickets to customer
To send tickets to a customer via email, navigate to the order. At the bottom, a receipt copy can be sent to the customer's email address (the receiver can be changed here as well). The email will contain a link to the order page where the customer can download his/her tickets.
It is also possible to choose a dedicated email layout and or add custom text to it. Above this field a date stamp shows when the last email was sent and to which address.