Sales Dashboard will list 50 events that are closest in time. To reserve tickets to one of them, press the event row and you will be directed to the hall view. It is also possible to filter events by Season in the upper right corner.
To search for events, click Find events in the sales dashboard or use keyboard shortcut Ctrl + E.
Valid search terms are:
- Event name
- Weekday (monday or mon, tuesday or tue etc.)
- Month (january or jan, february or feb etc.)
- Exact date (2020.12.09)
- Hall or venue
You can combine terms in a search e.g. ABBA fri may to get all events with ABBA that takes place on a Friday in March.
The percentage indicator shows how many available tickets are left and next to it, the exact amount remaining. E.g. 88% sold, 99 seats left.
The green circles indicate if there are good adjacent seats (low rank) available from 2-6 seats. More information below.
Find new event in hall view
In hall view one can press the arrows in the upper right corner to jump to next or previous date within the same event group.
Clicking the hamburger (three lines) will open up a search module. It shows availability on x seats for all events in the event group.
The table gives an overview of all available dates in the event group. The columns show adjacent seats and how many variations of each combination are available. Hovering a number will show best seat available.
E.g. Tuesday 6th of February has 39 variations in the hall where 2 people can sit next to each other, 24 variations with 3 seats, 19 with 4 seats etc.
The color scheme spans from red to green and indicates seat ranking. Green designating good seats and Red bad seats.
It is possible to filter the list in the search field with the same terms that apply to the regular search engine (e.g. "february friday" will show all events that are held on a Friday in February). To move to a date, select its row.
In a numbered hall, all seats are shown as circles. See explanation below.
Seats are Sold. Press to see order information, click Actions to show the order or delete the ticket. It is then the individual ticket that is deleted and not the whole order. Colors can be changed upon request.
Seat is Available. Hover over the seat to see row, seat number and standard price.
Seat is Reserved. Click on the seat to see order information, click Actions to show the order or delete the ticket. It is then the individual ticket that is deleted and not the whole order. Color can be changed upon request.
Seat is Allocated. Hover over the seat to see information
Different colors corresponds to different Price Zones. Colors can be changed upon request.
Seat has Seat Notice. Hover over the seat to see information.
To select seats, a lasso function is used. Hold the left mouse key and drag it over the seat that should be selected. The number of selected seats are shown in the upper right corner together with the price for standard ticket type. To change number of selected seats, either remove them one at a time by clicking on them or click Clear in the upper right corner and make a new selection.
- Press and hold Ctrl + Lasso: Choose only allocated seats.
- Press and hold Shift + Lasso: Choose only NON allocated seats
- Double-click a seat: Choose all seats in one row. Remove selection by double clicking again.
- Up and Down keys: jump between available ticket types. Enter to choose best available seats.
Select number of tickets either by clicking the number or the +/-. The selected number will add upon already selected number. E.g. clicking on 10 five times will choose 50 tickets etc. To remove tickets, click Clear and select new tickets or use the minus symbol.
Sell / Reserve tickets
After seat selection, continue by clicking Sell/Reserve or by pressing Enter.
- Change the ticket type in the drop-down list, either one by one or mark multiple and changes will apply to the selected seats.
- Click the X in the right column.
Add a description and/or change the default expiry date and time.
- Search existing customers in the first field (First name) by First name, Last name, e-mail or phone.
- When an existing customer has been selected, their name will be shown at the top. To deselect a customer, click the Red X at the top.
- If changes are made to the customer information, it will be saved to the customer card when clicking Reserve.
- Add a new client by simply inputting their customer information and clicking Reserve.
A web reservation is a reserved order that can be sent to the customer for him/her to pay online. The customer will get an e-mail with a payment link. When pressing the link, the customer will be directed to the last step in the buying process where he/she only needs to finalize the purchase.